As a state legislator, Cory Gardner voted against the Birth Control Protection Act. Gardner even voted against a bill to allow pharmacists to prescribe emergency contraception. He voted to strip contraception funding from the state Medicaid program. He voted to defund Planned Parenthood, which serves women in rural Colorado. He opposed covering contraception as part of preventive health care without a co-pay. Today, he decided the best way to cover women’s health is to insult the intelligence of every voter in Colorado.
- Eight days: what you can do to fight back this week (October 26)
- Protect the results: what you can do to fight back this week (October 19)
- VOTE and other ways you can fight back this week (October 12)
- Coalition of Leading Advocacy Organizations Release Colorado Progressive Voters Guide
- ProgressNow Colorado Projects “Fire Pendley” on Sen. Cory Gardner’s Office