For the first time ever, ProgressNow Colorado launched two websites: one in Spanish (CorruptoCoffman.com), and one in English (CantTrustCoffman.com) inviting the public to learn more about Coffman’s history of corruption and misuse of office for personal gain. Earlier this year, a study by Time Magazine noted that the problem of corruption is the number one concern among those surveyed throughout the world.
- What you can do to fight back this week (September 21)
- DA Dave Young Deals Out Justice, But Not For Elijah McClain
- Colorado Mourns RBG, Demands Consistency From Cory Gardner
- Latest Colorado polling and what you can do to fight back this week (September 14)
- What you can do to fight back this week (September 8)